Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dear Class, By: 88

I have been having a problem. Let me tell you about it. I am 13 years old and have 14&15 year old friends that do drugs and I know about it. I know that they ditch class and go and do drugs at times. They have told me that they do and that they will do more when they are not in school so I am wondering what I should do? if I tell someone they will know and I would lose their trust and probably their friendship will also be threatened. I am unhappy that they are doing things like that but I am just not sure how to come out and tell them they should stop or how to tell an adult. I would like to help a lot but think it would be more difficult or they may be stuck on drugs more than they make it seem. This is a harder situation than the school programs make it seem because this is actually real life not just a story or just talk.

2 comments:

Writer said...

You should tell your friends how you feel. Let them know that you're worried about them. If that doesn't do anything, then go to an adult. Just because you're helping them doesn't make you a bad friend or a bad person for that matter. If you lose their friendship, then you do. At least in your mind you know you did something good and hopefully they will realize that you did something good. Good luck...

Writer said...

^69. Sorry, I forgot my number