My family has been moving place to place and I've had to change school a lot because of it, it wasn't hard making friends before but now it is at this school. I don't know how to fit in, everybody is different and I don't know what to do. They talk about different things, act different, and they even listen to different music. How can I make friends here if I don't have anything in common with anybody. I need some help.
5 comments:
Im sure people like the things you do just join a club you like there chess, book, play, science clubs and if you like to dance take a danceing class and im sure that someone at this school will be there or just find the groop thats right for you, but makeing friends all starts with geting to know people so just start talking..
#11
I know moving can be hard. When I moved here, it seemed like everybody was into different stuff than I was. Even though I stood out, nobody wanted to be my friend. What you should do is learn what people here like and try to find someone who has something in common with you. Eventually, they will become your friend. Then, their friends will become your friends, and so on until you have more friends than you thought possible. This should help.
54
I know that it can be hard to make new friends but if you go out of your way to be freindly to other people they will notice how nice you are. You could also join a club, that way you can find people who have the same interests as you and you can make friends that way!! Good luck!
~41
First of all you should never judge a book by its cover. You may think you have nothing in common with someone, but you could have tons in common that you just don't know about. So go find some friends, but don't judge them on their clothes, personality, other friends, talk to everyone and see what happens!! GOOD LUCK!
~59
You don't have to make friends with people who like the same things you like, that's how life is. You have to explore and find new things to like. So if you make friends with people who don't like the same things you like you can learn to like those things too. All in all make friends with different people who like different things.
-#16
Post a Comment