Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Dear Class..." by 97

Me and my boyfriend broke up! I know it sounds crazy because of how young I am, but I really believe that he is the one I'm supposed to be with. All we've done lately is fight and I just didn't know what else to do except break up with him. Now that I'm not with him anymore I don't know what to do. He is all I think about and I just want him back. I've tried to convince myself that I have feelings for someone else and I really do care about that person but not the same way I care about my ex. I feel lost without him. I just want to call him and make up and let everything go back to normal. But a part of me is telling me that I just need to let him go... For now at least. It's just so hard! What should I do?

6 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Let it go. You're only in Junior High, you have plenty of time to explore guys. I know it may be hard, but to know what you REALLY truly want you have to experience what you don't want. Suggestion #2 would be to tell him how you feel truthfully and see what he thinks. Good Luck.

Writer said...

I would just talk to him and ask him if you could start dating when you are a little older, my sister has been in the same situation, she would talk to me about it a lot. But if he isn't the right one, I gaurentee that you will find another guy who loves you no matter how old you are, age is just a number. When my boy friend broke up with me it took me a while to get over him, I kept on listening to depressing songs and that didn't help AT ALL! So this weekend go to the movies or the mall with some girl friends! Find cute boys to flirt with and just try to get your mind off of him! Good luck!
~47

Writer said...

Give it a week or so if you still have feelings for him why don't you tell him how you really feel. Like most people say you are to young to be worring about a boyfriend it leads to alot of trouble but if you feel like he is the one then just tell him that he is the one for you.

#49

Writer said...

Just let him go! You are to young to worry about having a seriouse relation ship with a boy. Just have fun with them! Like flirt and hang out, date many guys to see what kind you like. Just get over your ex. The guy your not supposed to be with will make you cry and feel bad, but the one you are supposed to be with wont make you cry or feel bad.

~52

Writer said...

ok so ive gone through this 5 times with the same guy. i know how you feel it sucks!!! i went off got a new boyfriend and everything but it didnt make anything better. i talked to my ex and we talked for a really long time. we talked about the past we talked about what had happened to us what was making us fight i mean we talked for a VERY long time. we ended up getting back together. just try talking to him see if you guys can work things out.

Writer said...

Well i know exeactly what you are talking about i just went through this like 4 days ago. I still loved my ex to!!!! What i would suggest is to let him know tell him the truth. Maybe he feels the same way. You never know. Tell him the truth about how you fell come clean , and you never know maybe he will to.!!!!!!!!!!HAVE FUN!!!!!!
-76