Ok well a couple of days ago my dad and one of my brothers went out of town looking at houses in Florida, and while they where gone it was just me, my mom, and my other brother. Late at night my brother said he was going to take our dog for a walk, and this was the dog that gaurds the house and stuff, so we said ok cool like it was any other time he was taking our dog on a walk, but later that night there was this guy at the door we did not know, as my mom looked through the peek hole she saw him talking to someone, as my mom opened the door the man tried opening our screen door and tried getting in the house, but luckily the screen door was locked so he couldnt get in and when I looked out the window the person he was talking to had ran and hid so I got really freaked out. When my mom opened the door he kept on trying to get in, but after a while he had left. I dont know if i can stay home alone anymore without being afraid that guy is going to come back what should I do?
3 comments:
If you are really scared, just make sure all the doors are locked. If you are sure he isn't supposed to be there, try to tell someone about it. If he keeps coming, watch to see what he is doing, and if you are SURE it is not good, then you should call the police. Hope I helped.
54
I personally HATE being home alone. I mean i've had stuff happen that would really hurt me if it happened again. Just tell your parents you are nervous. See if they can make sure someone is ALWAYS with you. Im so sorry about your misfortune. GOOD LUCK!!
~39
Whenever you are home make sure you know if someone is supossed to be coming over. You should always keep your doors locked. If he keeps coming it may be a good idea to call the police and they can help. Good luck!
~41
Post a Comment