Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"metaphor madness" by Dalton Moller

My life is a bus going down the highway of life


rocky spots I pass
but mostly smooth as butter


no friends nor family has taken the exit
they agree to travel on the same path


sometimes I veer or run astray
but I’m mostly as straight as a line can be


some days I’m out of gas and in need of some fuel
and sometimes I’m full and ready to run.


My event that happened in my life is I got my dog named sabra she is a boxer and se is the light of my life and I love her to death she will play with me and go on walks with me and just be around when I need company so the huge event that happened in my life that effected so much of how I do things is when I got her and everything I do to have her is all worth it and I wouldn't trade her for anything.


My life is a bus traveling down the high way of life(with a puppy in the back seat)


happy and perky a new dog can be
especially when your taking her home to be free


the chores and pains and work you need to do
is all worth it when she loves you


the car is more cozy with a dog in the seat
roll down the window, that is as good as getting meat


the dog your companion mans best friend
will be with you till the very end.


remember dogs are way better that guppies and remember
Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Freak! thats way good Dalton! You should make a real blog of you own! Not just this one!