This is a snapshot of me standing in front of some people, I wasn’t very sure who they were or even who I was all I knew is that I'm not sleeping, and I want to sleep, I do not want to stand in front of the tail end of a lame train, what is so amazing about this train anyway just get me in my car seat and drive, let me feel the bumps of the road that will massage me back to my peaceful slumber.
My picture was taken of me at the Golden Spike in Ogden, Utah we were driving up to Idaho to see my grandma so we just decided to stop and visit, so my parents woke me up, and I did not want to be woke up so my family dragged me over placed me down in front of the back a red train that is jetting out from the left side of the picture where they wanted to take the picture, so my older sisters are standing happily behind smiling as if it was Christmas, and be hind us a dark space with no one in sight.
My face is the star of the picture I'm the first person you look at and you cant take your eyes off me it looks like I slept walked over there and was about to curl up and take a nap but my sisters grab my shoulder and don’t let me go any where so I was stuck in front of a silly train looking as tired as I can be so if you want so know what my face looked like go look at your dad on a Sunday when he is napping in the living room and there is my face and as for the rest its mere background.
The Golden Spike is an amazing place with wonder and history written all over the building and trains and if I went there today I would be sucked up to the past and relive the experience but 11 years ago I was having my own experience looking at the back of my eyelids, yes I was tired but why didn't think of the history the past maybe I was to young I guess little kids don’t marvel of the past because I know that kid falling asleep standing up did not care about any thing there.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
I like in your first paragraph how you explained how tired you are good job I can really picture it.
-Adam A
Post a Comment