My brother and I had just finished our meal on this chilly October night. We walked out to our front porch to go trick-or-treating. Of course my mom had the camera and wanted to take pictures of us before we were completely consumed by the excitement of Halloween. Me and my brother were very annoyed by this because we wanted to start trick-or-treating right away.
I have to say I had the coolest costume ever, I was a cheetah and I had a dress with a tail! My brother was a jedi, I thought his costume was rather boring. To me it just looked like a robe, he seemed to like it, so that was ok with me. Well, I thought that as long as my mom was going to be taking pictures I might as well pose. So I did just that, I thought that for sure everyone was jealous!
When this picture was taken I was very excited, not for the picture though. I was excited to strutt down the street and show everyone how great I looked. I was scared of haloween, but didn't want to show it. Sometimes my dad thinks it's funny to scare us, my brother and I did not think that it was very funny. If you look in the window behind us you can see my dad trying to scare us by wearing a mask!
My mom probably took this picture because it explains our family. Me, the diva, my brother, the serious one, and my dad, the funny one. I am glad she took this picture because now that my family looks back at it we all get a good laugh seeing that we haven't really changed!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
2 comments:
Haha! I don't have a hard time imagining that. It was very descriptive. As for your dad, he's a smart guy. It's always great fun to scare little kids!
-Toren "month-a-ver-sar-y" Wallengren. Haha.
I loved how you gave great details about your costumes, and how you included your family as well. I could just imagine you and your brother standing there, while you pose and your dad in the background. It was very good, I liked it a lot.
Jessica Coles
Post a Comment