It was a snowy day in the middle of January. My classmates and I were getting the tables ready all day. " Fifth Grade Mall." That was the name of the project. Each student had to make an object to sell for fake money to other students. Everyone was very excited to put their project for sale.
We also had to make a sign that advertised our item and taped it to our desks. I still remember what I named mine. "Wristband and Co." I made wristbands with a cool symbol on the front. The teacher had said to us "The more you sell, the more extra credit you get." I couldn't wait to see what other people had made. It was 1:20 and it was right after lunch. We started at 1:30.
I finally put my wristbands on the table and was ready to sell. I had a big smile on my face when we first started. After 10 minutes I had sold all my wristbands. I was walking around and seeing what other people had made. There was some very cool and interesting things that I had bought with my fake money. The picture shows me at the very start of the mall and I was very happy. This is one of the memories I will remember.
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
1 comment:
I did something like that in fifth and sixth grade. It was really fun when I look back at it. That's a cool memory.
-Yvette A.
Post a Comment