I remember that night like it was yesterday. It was very dark out that night and there was a slight chill in the air caused by a light breeze. With the sound of screaming, talking, and giggling in the background. The smell of corn filled our noses, while the thrilling spook set the mood.
It was Halloween night and we had a huge family get together. All of us had a great time getting lost in the maze made of corn. My grandmother, of course, had a camera glued to her hand and was photographing everyone in her path. My cousins and I soon became victims of this. We all put on a crazy face as she snapped the photo. We each revieved a copy of this photo so we could remember that fun and thrilling night.
I was feeling very happy and loved, as I always do when I am with my family. But that night was filled with even more love, excitement, and happiness than usual. It became a night that each of us would always remember, and one of the greatest nights of my life. That night is one of the strongest memories I have with my family. I wish I could always feel what I felt that night, love, safety, security, excitment, joy. Just a little bit of every emotion. It was one of the best nights of my life.
I remember my cousins and I had the been "scoping for guys" at the moment this photo was taken. We had seperated from the rest of the family and were just goofing off on our own. I remember how we were trying to impress some guys that we thought were cute because we knew we would most likely never see them again. My grandmother quickly noticed us and rushed over to snap the shot. I'm glad she took this photo because it made that night even more special and memorable!
When Should I Repot My Fiddle Leaf Fig
2 years ago
2 comments:
Ha-ha, I loved it! It was the most descrtive one I've read and surely the most intertaining! When I was reading this, I could picture an endless corn maze, with just miles, and miles of ways to go before you could get out, well, if you could even find the way. Ha-ha. It was very good, I enjoyed reading it, and hope I can enjoy reading more of what you can write. Keep writing, because man you can write!!
Splendid Job Home Slice!!
~~JEssica COles~~
Ha ha i loved, you are a great writer, I could see you with your weird face and your cousins standing next to you. I bet your grandma was glued to the camera, ha thats how mine grandma is. Well I liked it a lot! GREAT JOB!
--Kaitlyn Byars
Post a Comment