I feel like my friends don't like me and my friends do not apretiate me being in there groop and they dont trust me so they always say things they dont let me hear so I dont know if its about me, but I like them, and I feel like my
best friend is the one they all
like, and I'm the underdog no one likes, so it really makes me sad and I try to make more friends but i cant, all the kids in this school sort of intimidate me and I dont think I can hang around them but I need friends, I cant talk to my parents they drive me crazy sometimes and I just have to get away so I go to my friends, just to sum it all up I am friends with people but I dont know if they like me or just my best friend should I be my self or be more fun I dont know what to do help!!!
3 comments:
Don't worry just try talking to them a little more and tell your best freind how you feel, maybe talk to some of the other people in your group, in the end it will all work out! Maybe they didm't know how you felt. Wish you luck!
~47
Dont worry, i care about you! a lot and more than just a friend!
Talk to someone that you trust most in the group and say hey, I feel left out in the group and talk to them about how you feel and if they still don't like you in the group find other friends that appreciate you, trust me I've been in this situation before -92
Post a Comment